NEW LISTING - Guild Apartments Investment. $3.2m
Guild Apartments Investment. $3.2m
1830 NW 23rd Place, Portland, OR 97210
Portland’s Northwest District is a premier location, and is a hotbed of local restaurants and shops, while still offering a community atmosphere. The neighborhood commands some of the highest rents in Portland due to nearby amenities, proximity to downtown, low crime rates, and top school ratings.
MULTIPLE UPSIDE OPPORTUNITIES
Guild Apartments offer multiple immediate and long term upside opportunities to a buyer through:
• Bringing rents to levels consistent with the submarket.
• Charging for laundry, storage units, and utility billback.
• Re-utilizing the basement storage as additional units.*
• Reconfiguring the property to its original floor plan of studio and 1 bedroom units.*
• Developing the excess land into additional units, or paid parking.*
Address: 1830 NW 23rd Place. Portland, OR 97210 Property Type Multifamily
Total Building Size: 16,005 SF
Livable Building Area: 10,670 SF
Land Area: 10,000 SF
Year Built: 1902
Total Units: 12
Unit Mix 8: 1 Bed/1 Bath 4: 2 Bed/ 1 Bath Zoning CM1
• Common Area Basement
• Bike Storage
• Secured Tenant Storage
• Green Space Walking Score 95 - Walker’s Paradise 52 - Good Transit 97 - Biker’s Paradise
For more info and to request for full financials and offering memorandum, contact Commercial Northwest.